THE TIR E-FORUM
What is the TIR E-Forum?The TIR E-Forum is an electronic meeting place for the exchange of thoughts and experiences involving the use of Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) and related metapsychological techniques.
Why subscribe to the Forum?If you have questions concerning Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) or its application, the Forum will provide you with direct access to a world-wide group of TIRA-certified trainers and other professional experts in its use; If you have data, observations, or comments concerning TIR, the Forum will provide you with a large and growing audience of readers with a focused and enthusiastic interest in the subject.
To graduates of the TIR I (or higher level) workshop:
In order to facilitate and enhance the results of your training experience, and assist you in using TIR in your practice, the TIR E-Forum will give you the opportunity to ask practical, technical and procedural questions or to discuss case studies with your peers and Traumatic Incident Reduction Trainers and Technical Directors who are members of the Forum.
To sign up for the TIR E-Forum, please use our Enquiry Form.
Access to the TIR E-Forum is only one of many benefits of a TIRA membership through this special offer. Other benefits include:
- Quarterly TIRA Newsletter subscription
- 10% discount on books and materials
- 10% discount on TIRA-hosted conferences & trainings
- Invitation to Annual TIR and Metapsychology Technical Symposiums, as qualified by training level
- Invitation to participate in TIR research, as qualified by training level
- Eligibility for TIRA professional skills certification
- Client and student referrals for TIRA-certified faciliators, trainers, and technical directors
(Invitation to join TIRA at the Professional level is extended to graduates of the TIRW-1 - The Traumatic Incident Reduction Workshop #1 - who agree to abide by the TIR Code of Ethics.)
If certified by the Association as trainers, they have as well the right to purchase course materials from TIRA. Current Professional membership is a prerequisite for practitioners wishing to maintain certification by the TIRA as facilitators or trainers working professionally with applied metapsychology.
- Individual membership with full benefits for one person
- Organization Membership certificate
- 10% discount on additional Individual memberships
- TIRA co-sponsorship of continuing education workshops and TIR-related events, with APA & ATSS continuing education credit for participants
- TIR-related event listings on the TIRA website and in the TIRA newsletters
- Advertising exchanges in organization publications, as agreed upon by parties involved
- Links between websites, if desired
For full information on all of the benefits and details, you can access the Traumatic Incident Reduction Association (TIRA) membership page.